Innovation Warehouse, 1st Floor, 1 East Poultry Avenue, EC1A 9PT, London
Theme: The Internet of Things is now
The Internet of Things (IoT) is set to redefine our digital lives. Gartner predicts that by 2018, 6 billion connected things will be requesting support. So now is the time for us all to step into the next internet era. Our esteemed IoT experts will lead the way...
"Designing for the people in the Internet of Things"
James Bailey, UX consultant and IoT researcher at Bunnyfoot
James is an experienced UX consultant and IoT researcher at Bunnyfoot. He has 9 years' experience delivering a wide range of projects covering websites, web-apps, mobile sites, TV interfaces, and live events. He has worked for clients in a range of sectors, local and global, B2B and B2C. James regularly gives talks on the IoT and is currently developing an IoT design framework. Next year he will be running practical workshops on designing connected products and services, teaching you how to add value in customer lives through the IoT.
- What has been happening in the Internet of Things?
- How do you turn customer behaviours and pain points into a design brief?
- How do you create products and services that customers actually want?
- How can you enter into the IoT?
"Telling your C3P0s from your HAL9000s"
Thibaut Rouffineau, IoT and Ubuntu Core Evangelist at Canonical
We are delighted to welcome back one of our most inspiring and knowledgeable DigitalFWD speakers - Thibaut is a technologist and serial entrepreneur with over 15 years experience building and bringing disruptive mass market technologies.
- What is the link between drones and IoT?
- Why are robots so important to IoT?
- What kind of robots will I encounter in my daily life?
And featuring... free drinks and pizza!
See you there!